Pages

Friday, December 5, 2008

Felt flowers with the Big Shot!


I love my Big Shot!!! These felt flowers were cut using the bigz die Build a Flower. It is a breeze to cut these out. They cut perfectly every time!!!

I really need to get out my embroidery floss and stitch around these. I want to try cutting some fabric also.

The first card was made without any stamping. I used a few rub-ons a couple of brads, some ribbon and tah dah! I do see a few stray pieces of glitter on the black card.

The second card I used the top note die. I love how this die perforates along the edges!! The small middle flower is a felt fusion covered in glitter. Looks like I have a lot of stray glitter!! I miss my embossing buddy. I keep thinking he will turn up in a drawer somewhere. I know what will happen. . .as soon as I purchase another I will find him!!!





2 comments:

trisha too said...

felty flowers AND glitter??

it doesn't get any better than that!

Contessa Kris said...

Okay, that's it. I'm bringing a stack of felt pieces when I come over on Friday. Glittery flowers, here I come!

Related Posts with Thumbnails