Pages

Wednesday, November 12, 2008



This is one of the cards we are making at my SAS! I just love the felt snowflakes. This card definitely needs some sparkle. I am going to go back and add some glitter!!! I ordered the Ski Slope DP and I really like it!! I wasn't too crazy about it in the mini catalog but I kept seeing really great cards made with it and had to have it. The colors are easy to work with and coordinate with Christmas projects or any season! I like this DP much better than the Holiday Treasures in the catalog.








Stamps: Retired stamp set Snowflake Spot
Ink: real red, baja breeze
Paper: DP from hostess print pack, baja breeze, chocolate chip, Ski Slope DP
Accessories: Felt flurries, white gel pen, circle punches

I have been doing so much planning and getting things ready for different events that I really haven't had time to "create!" I have a brand new box of watercolor wonder crayons and a new aquapainter that are calling to me!! I also have 2 new sets of rubber that have not been inked yet!!! All I seem to be doing is planning, laundry, and mulching leaves UGH!!!




2 comments:

Theresa Momber said...

This is beautiful, Rhonda. I love the DP and the felt snowflake. TFS!

trisha too said...

my Christmas cards are gorgeous!

my Stampin' Up lady is the best ever . . .

:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails