Pages

Tuesday, September 2, 2008


Another Upsy Daisy card!! I really love the new SU satin ribbon!! It is kiwi kiss on one side and very vanilla on the other. The ribbon is very thick and satiny!! I stamped the flowers first in versamark and then classic kiwi kiss ink and then heat embossed using clear EP. The background was sponged using baja breeze, certainly celery, and not quite navy. Do you see the little bit of sponging around the sentiment? I had to do that because I had ink on my fingers when I put on the rub-on. Soooo to cover up my baja breeze fingerprint. I sponged baja breeze over the entire sentiment. All great artisans make mistakes right? The trick is to know how to hide them. Of course ideally you shouldn't tell anyone but . . . Off to watch a movie with DD who is miserable with a cold!!!!!

Stamps: Upsy Daisy
Paper: chocolate chip, kiwi kiss, very vanilla
Ink: baja breeze, kiwi kiss, certainly celery,
not quite navy

3 comments:

Darlene said...

Love these new colors ... what a great looking card!!!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! Love the colors and the layout!

Contessa Kris said...

How beautiful! Can we make this one in class? Love it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails