Pages

Friday, July 11, 2008


I have been playing with my pearl x powders and the only things I liked that I made were some backgrounds and some leaves that I colored but haven't built a card for yet. I also found some gold rub-on stuff that I got several years ago at a recycling center. I used it for the border around the card. I simply framed the card with double stick tape and rubbed on the gold. The only bad part is I kept getting the sheet of gold stuck to my card because I kept trying to rub it on UPSIDE DOWN!!! Thus all the wrinkles where I pulled the paper off UGH!

Next card I make is going to be pink, cute, and glittery!!!


5 comments:

trisha too said...

the wrinkles look like you put them there on purpose, and if you hadn't told, no one would have ever known!

Theresa Momber said...

This is gorgeous. I love shimmer and shine. I like the wrinkles and thought they were intentional.

My Paper World said...

It's beautiful Rhonda!
The gold frame looks very classy.
Have a great weekend!
Nicola xx

trisha too said...

RHONDA! I'm giving away a little something:
http://easilyamusedhardtooffend.blogspot.com

under the entry titled sharing.

That makes sense . . . :)

Christie said...

Beautiful job Rhonda! I've never tried this, but I may have to now that I see how nice it comes out. Hope you're enjoying your weekend!

Related Posts with Thumbnails