Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2012

World Treasures Peacock




 This little peacock is strutting his stuff in Rich Razzleberry! I made this card for a swap earlier this summer and just never posted it. I also made a stepped up version of this card with the peacock entirely embossed with Iridescent Ice but I forgot to take a picture of it before I gave it away. The background was embossed with the Fancy Fan embossing folder.The paper is from International Bazaar Designer Series Paper Pack and the peacock is from Stampin' Up!™ World Treasures stamp set. 



    Anyone starting on their Christmas cards yet? I just received my supplies so I should be starting soon with at least the cutting. I did make a set of about 40 cards for my 5th & 6th Grade Sunday School class to send out to the Shut-Ins (people in our church who cannot get out because of health or mobility issues). I also need to make my parents' Christmas cards. Guess I'd better put in a movie and get the old Trimmer moving!
 


7 comments:

Terry said...

I love the purple! And the rhinestones look perfect on that peackock. What a great-looking card!


Hugs,

Terry

MiamiKel said...

Wow, that is some stamp! Such a vibrant, beautiful color - nicely done! x0x0

Cheryl said...

Beautiful! I love this color.

Donna Heber said...

Rhonda,

I just love the Rich Razzleberry with the rhinestones! It is a nice bold image. I just heard about the Single Stamp offer by Stampin' Up! I can't wait to pick some sentiments.

Ana Carolina Little said...

OH MY GOODNESS Rhonda!!!. That stamp is GORGEOUS!!!. LOVE it!!!. What a beautiful card. I love the rhinestones detail and that embossing background!!!

Jennipher said...

This is really stunning. I love that Rich Razzleberry.

trisha too said...

VERY striking--what a great card, and a fun set!

:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails