Pages

Monday, July 9, 2012

Negative Masking

  I CASE'd this card from the very talented Gretchen Barron click HERE  for her step by step tutorial. Such a great idea! Save those pieces leftover from die cutting and use the negative image.  I use removable tape to make sure the mask stays put while you are sponging.  The colors on this card are Daffodil Delight and Marina Mist, the sentiment is from Petite Pairs. 
  So just to let you know it did rain (a little) and it is cooler so did I or didn't I sleep with the fork under my pillow??? Yeah right, me sleep with a fork under my pillow just so it would rain.  Sheesh! Wonder why I have a headache today????

6 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Oh this is a beauty!! How funny! I set this as a challenge for another blog group (masking) and yet have to try it, lol! Oopsie :) Yours is stunning!!

Terry said...

Very pretty! I love the colors on the butterfly, as well as the pearls, and the Framed Tulips embossing folder. Nice!

Becky said...

What beautiful colors! Love the butterfly.

Jennipher said...

These colors are gorgeous together. That is a great idea to use the negative space as a mask. You did a great job with it.

Donna Heber said...

Gorgeous swirled butterfly! Your sponging is no pretty. Gretchen always has so many wonderful ideas.

KER said...

lovely...what a neat technique...thanks for the link...that butterfly is perfect in the colors and pattern you chose

Related Posts with Thumbnails