Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

CAS Valentine



Just a CAS (clean and simple) Valentine this time. I used the Fashionable Hearts Embosslit Die to make the smaller hearts. The large heart was punched out of a piece of Whisper White that was embossed with Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder. 
  The score lines were made with my new Simply Scored™ score board from Stampin' Up!™

  Did you ever try to type on the computer with a cat on your lap??? One of my DD cats thinks she has to sit on someone's lap and since I am the only one available tonight she has made herself comfortable between me and my laptop. Sheesh.....

4 comments:

Diane Clark-Sutton said...

Like your CAS card. I like how you made the hearts lots of non-traditional colors. I'm sure your cat just wanted to "help" you with your blogging.

trisha too said...

Rhonda.

We used to have a cat who would, while I was on the computer, climb into my lap and THEN climb up onto my shoulders and perch like a little furry parrot.

See you tonight!!!

:)

(Great card, btw!)

Donna Heber said...

Rhonda,

Your CAS card is awesome with those pretty pastel hearts! Reminds me of those candy conversation hearts. I just love a kitty curled up in my lap :-)

Cheryl said...

Hi Rhonda,
Love your sweet heart chard and the color combination. It sounds like you have a blogging buddy...!

Related Posts with Thumbnails