Now you can see what I have been working on these past couple of months.
The roses were made with the Manhattan Flower embossing folder. I hand cut around the embossing. I used the Butterfly embosslit for the butterfly and added a few pearls. the ribbon is the 1/8" Basic Black taffeta. I really wanted to tie a bow on the ribbon but I was afraid of getting stuck with bumpy cards and extra postage. It is hard to see in the photo (unless you click on it and enlarge) but the inside is stamped with the rose from Fifth Avenue Floral stamp set. I made about 160 of these.
My handsome son and his lovely bride!