Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

Stampin' Up! Gold Waffle Paper


I finally broke out my waffle paper and actually used it! It is thicker than I thought it would be and easy to work with. In order to ruffle it around the stamped image I cut it in vertical strips and used a couple of small pieces rather than trying to work with one long piece. When it is finished you cannot see the seams.
The stamped image is from the set called Tags Till Christmas found in the Holiday Mini. The glitter is the new yummy, sparkly Champagne Glass Glitter. I love this glitter (okay I love any glitter)! I used Tombow™ Liquid Glue to adhere the glitter. One really nice thing about this glitter is it will age over time giving your project a vintage look. The little branches are a Martha Stewart™ Punch. The Cherry Cobbler panel was embossed with the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder and spritzed with Shimmer Paint mist.

5 comments:

Diane Clark-Sutton said...

Very elegant card. I haven't tried the waffle paper yet but after seeing your card, I think need to.

Becky said...

Beautiful card, love the colors.

Donna Heber said...

Rhonda,

Beautiful Christmas card! I just received that set yesterday and am ready to play with it.

KER said...

gorgeous card...i wasn't too impressed with the waffle paper in the mini...but i am now

Pam~ said...

Woohoo ... love the glam factor on this card ... gorgeous!

Related Posts with Thumbnails