Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

Day of Gratitude's Medallion stamp

This medallion stamp is from the Day of Gratitude stamp set. I used Stampin' Write™ markers to ink up the stamp, stamped it on Naturals Ivory card stock and cut it out. The embossed panel is Naturals Ivory also that was embossed with the Square Lattice embossing folder. Naturals Ivory is a lovely card stockr! It has a soft creamy look, more of an off white than an ivory.
The leaves are from the same stamp set. Isn't that brad gorgeous?? It is one of the brads in the package of Antique Brads from Stampin' Up! They are all gorgeous! Just the right touch!




8 comments:

KER said...

gorgeous...my mom just ordered this set...and naturals ivory is my favorite neutral...my "go to"...you did a great job coloring the stamps and cutting them out...the brad is the just right added touch

Donna Heber said...

Rhonda,

Beautiful card! You have me thinking maybe I should buy this stamp set. I see all the wonderful cards you have made with it.

Vicki Burdick said...

gorgeous card Rhonda, Love the colors on this and the top note is a fovorite of mine!! Great job!

Rushd Lady said...

very pretty! Bet you had fun coloring all those separate sections on the solid parts of the stamp! :)

Patty Gorka said...

What a pretty card, I love this stamp. I may need to get it now....LOL

Sharon Carr said...

Love the look of this card! The colors you chose make it so lovely. BTW, just what colors did you use??? Gotta know so I can case this one! lol

Becky said...

This is gorgeous, love how you colored this

Anonymous said...

Your stamping image reminds me of the Norwegian painting that used to done on furniture and walls and such. It is simple beautiful! TFS!

Related Posts with Thumbnails