Pages

Thursday, July 1, 2010

New Stamps!


Finally pulled out my new SU set from the new catalog called Artistic Etchings. This is a great set for making some vintage creations. I love the vintage look but it does not come naturally to me. I have to look at everyone's creations and sorta force myself to scrunch, crumple and sponge. The first time I went to a workshop and was instructed to wad up my paper I just couldn't do it. It just didn't seem right. You know I grew up thinking wrinkles were what you tried to get rid of with spray starch and ironing. It was unthinkable to take a perfectly smooth piece of paper and wrinkle it and tear it on purpose! Gasp!! I have tried to overcome that fear and do occasionally tear or crumple my paper.

Anyway, pulled out my hidden stash of River Rock paper and ribbon (so happy to see it return!) and Baja Breeze with just a dash of Chocolate Chip!

3 comments:

Shari Nelson said...

Nice job!

Sharon Carr said...

Hi Rhonda, you did a great job of overcoming your fear of crumpling cardstock. The card turned out great!!

trisha too said...

oohhh, I like it!
:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails