Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My Computer is Still Sickly!

My poor little computer is still under attack. Nothing bad just some extremely annoying adware that is hiding. So rather than spend hours & hours searching I am just going to restore my entire operating system. I am trying to remember to save everything but you know I will forget something. I do have my photos saved (I am so paranoid about my photos that they are on a flash drive in the safety deposit box!). In the meantime my computer time is fraught with annoying pop-up windows that eat my memory and crash my computer.
I did find a cute little web site called ColorLab where you can create SU color combos or it will generate some color combos for you (click "SURPRISE ME") Here is a link or there is one on the sidebar.



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails