Pages

Friday, October 2, 2009

Just one more Charming card!


Here is one more Charming card! I just can't help it; I love using this set. See the sentiment at the bottom-well the first time I stamped this I stamped the "Happy Birthday" upside down! Yep, upside down and not because the stamp was mounted wrong just because I did not pay attention. Fortunately the word window punch helped with my cover-up!
Usually while I stamp I watch my portable DVD player. I know better than to watch anything too intense because I get distracted and make all kinds of disasters! Right now I am watching Alias (thanks to Contessa Kris loaning me her copies) and there are many car chases, fights and breath holding moments. Where are those Disney movies????

I am working on Christmas cards right now but it just seems too early too start posting them. Maybe I will give a sneak peak of what we will be making at the Stamp-a-Stack. Normally, I have my own personal Christmas cards done by October but not this year. I do have about half cut but not stamped, embossed or put together. Oh well there is always tomorrow!!!
Paper: Night of Navy, Real Red DSP, Bashful Blue,
Ink: Whisper White craft, Bashful Blue, Night of Navy, Real Red
Stamps: Charming, Teeny Tiny Wishes

4 comments:

Shari Nelson said...

You are so funny! The sentiment does look much better right side up! Great job on fixing it. I just might have to get this set! If you would just quit making such cute cards I wouldn't want it! Nice job.

Lisa Trombitas - www.stampwithlisat.com said...

Rhonda - these Charming cards are, well, you know - charming! You are too funny, but at least you know the #1 rule of papercrafting - cover it up (or turn it over & use the other side!). Try any little pieces to fit the jewelry yet? Keep meaning to. My to-do list is too long!

Anonymous said...

Very nice!

Jacquel said...

I really like your card Rhonda! tfs!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails