Pages

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Say Good-Bye!!!!

One of my all time favorite sets, Wild About You, is "retiring" this year. I love the animals in this set because they are cute without being deformed or looking like alien creatures from another planet. Also included in this stamp set is a penguin, alligator, elephant and a very small flower. This set works great for masculine or kid's cards or for scrapbooks. This is one set I intend to keep for a long time.




The idea for this card came from the Stampin' Success magazine for SU demos. It is fairly easy to make and will fit in a regular A2 envelope. The card base is Tangerine Tango (one of the retiring In-Colors). The hardest part is making sure the images show through the punched windows. I think my giraffe is a little off but. . .It is handmade and not meant to be perfect right?

8 comments:

Jacquel said...

Hey Rhonda!
I LOVE this card and the punched windows....what a neat idea! tfs!!!

Kathleen said...

What a great card. I am going to have to recheck out the SS magazine. I must have missed this one. TFS!

Rose said...

This is so cute! Great idea!

Lois said...

Very cute...I love the idea of the punch out window.
TFS

Lois

Renée said...

awww, how cute! I will totally miss this set, although it won't be leaving my house any time soon!

trisha too said...

i love that set!
:)

Vicki Burdick said...

So cute, I am going to miss that set too!!!

Dana Hatch said...

this is super cute. I am also keeping this set for my daughter to stamp with! I love the new in color photo at the top of the blog . . . I think I will do something similar to mine!

Related Posts with Thumbnails