Pages

Tuesday, March 25, 2008


These are 2 of the cards we will be making Thursday night in our 5 cards for $5 class. The first is made with the Embrace Life set and uses blender pens around the edges of the stamped image. Love those blender pens!! There is also glitter!!!!



The second card uses a new set I just bought called Seeing Spots. This is a great set! I added dots to the scallop punch and a border to the scalloped bottom with my favorite SU white gel pen
(the only white gel pen that I've found that actually works).
See what you are missing if you don't come!! Where else can you get beautiful cards like this for $1 each? Where else can you go and have fun for $5? Not only that but you can tell everyone with great humility, "Yes, I really did make that."



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails